[NAGDU] 4 years later

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 2 16:21:34 UTC 2021

Congratulations, Raul, and may you have many more years together!

My Krokus will turn 8 in a couple weeks, which amazes me.  He's not as wild
as he used to be, but he still enjoys puppy mischief.  Yesterday, he was
joyously racing around with my snow boot in his mouth, because a shoe as big
as your head is the greatest!
Tracy