[NAGDU] Update on my new dog.

Sharon S koala at areujoking.com
Mon Feb 8 03:07:44 UTC 2021

Hi, at the moment the trainer is planning to stay for three weeks all
together but I guess that depends on how we go. My second trainer has joined
us this week and she is the one who actually trained Sherlock so she knows
him. The other trainer won't stay the whole time but come and go depending
on what is needed.

Bye for now.
>From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.