[NAGDU] Dog treats cookbook on BlindMice

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Feb 9 20:05:12 UTC 2021

Tracy, thank you so much for this information. Considering that my dog,
Larry's, birthday is coming up in March, this may be just the perfect
way of giving him a birthday treat or three.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, NAGDU
832.554.7285 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan