[NAGDU] Leader Dog mobility programs

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Feb 12 01:50:48 UTC 2021

Their mobility program is great. I took one the year before I got Claire
Rose at GDF. I got calls from LDB and GDF for a guide dog the same day.
GDF's 2 week program cinched the deal for me, but I feel very positive
about LDB.

I used to lead AYH bicycle trips to the cider mill up past their old
brick building in the early 60s after I got out if the US Army.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*