[NAGDU] A Celebration of the Life of Toni Eames

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Sat Feb 13 17:34:12 UTC 2021

Please feel free to share!

Sarah

            Good afternoon:

IAADP's beloved Co-Founder and President, Toni Ann Eames, announced that she
needs to step down at this time to tend to her health, although she
continues to support IAADP.

We invite you to join us in a special online event, "Cheers for 27 Years"
for 90 minutes on Saturday, February 20th @ 1:30-3pm PST / 4:30-6pm EST.
Toni Eames will be presented with the IAADP Lifetime Achievement Award for
her unwavering dedication to the assistance dog community.

We need to know how many people plan to attend this event to determine which
online meeting platform to use, such as Zoom, GoogleMeet, Microsoft Teams,
etc.

     To RSVP / REGISTER, please fill out our online form at:

      <http://tinyurl.com/1toe106v> http://tinyurl.com/1toe106v    by
Tuesday, February 16th, preferably

Please join us in signing a "digital" group e-card for Toni, with a message
of gratitude or encouragement via KUDOBOARD.  We will share this group
e-card with Toni at the event on February 20th.

     To SIGN, visit:  <https://www.kudoboard.com/boards/tMgc8ogT>
https://www.kudoboard.com/boards/tMgc8ogT.

IAADP has established the Toni Eames Honorary Writing Contest Fund to
highlight, uphold and foster the impact and influence of her work in the
Assistance Dog Movement.  The winner will receive $250.  We hope to raise
enough funds to continue this contest for years to come.  Specific details
of this writing contest will be announced at the "Cheers for 27 Years" event
and posted online.  The winner will be selected, announced, and presented
with an award in late Spring 2021.   IAADP Board Members and their immediate
family members are ineligible.  Assistance dog partners with membership in
good standing are welcome to join the competition.

     To DONATE to this Fund, please fill out our online form at:

      <https://tinyurl.com/y7r45zp3> https://tinyurl.com/y7r45zp3

Thank you!  Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Team IAADP