[NAGDU] Patches that go on the collar or leash

Asia Quinones-Evans asiaevans102897 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 00:30:41 UTC 2021

I was exploring different options of service dog attire on Amazon and I
found these two useful patches that I thought I would share. The second
patch link actually has several different options of things you can choose.
I am purchasing the one that says working and the one that says do not feed.
Dogline Service Dog Patch for Harness and Vest Removable 3D Rubber Patches
Hook Backing for Small or Large Working Dogs https://www.amazon.com/dp/
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HJPKNSF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_EV6340E3W24BM9S0RX1D?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1>

Canine Friendly Bark Notes Patch for Collar or Leash
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JCKRXEE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_6C0ERHCA9T2NDVG87J85?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1