[NAGDU] difficulty with completing form for traveling with my guide dog

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Mon Feb 22 14:17:12 UTC 2021

You may be able to do that depending on how the submission of the form works on the airline's web site. If the site allows you to just upload the file with the accessible DOT form you've already completed, that should work. Be aware that airlines like Southwest and United are currently not able to capture the data on their web sites and are requiring people to bring the form to the gate in hard copy or have it digitally available on their mobile device.