[NAGDU] Invitation to Join the National Association of Guide Dog Users Yappy hour on Saturday, January 9, 2021

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Jan 9 05:05:54 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please share this announcement wherever appropriate.

Since early 2020, the National Association of Guide Dog Users has been
hosting a social gathering which we call, the NAGDU Yappy Hour. Although
we took a break for the holidays, we are getting together once again.

Whether you are a current guide dog user, a former guide dog user,
thinking about becoming a guide dog user, are friends with other guide
dog users, have any sort of connection with guide dog users no matter
how tenuous, or simply think that guide dog users are cool, we hope you
will join us on Zoom.

This informal meeting takes place every two weeks unless otherwise
noted. By informal, we truly mean that. While serious topics about guide
dog users may come up from time to time, we will not be holding any
NAGDU or NFB business. The meeting information is as follows.

When: Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 3 PM Eastern time. FYI: this
calculates to 2 PM Central, 1 PM Mountain, 12 noon Pacific, and 11 AM
Alaska time.

Where: Zoom.
Direct-Connect Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82310852263
Meeting ID: 823 1085 2263
Passcode: 1940

One-Tap Mobile Connection Links:
+13462487799,,82310852263# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,82310852263# US (San Jose)

Land Line Dialing Information:
+1 (346) 248-7799 US (Houston)
+1 (669) 900-9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 823 1085 2263

Please note that this is a new meeting ID and there is now a passcode
for those who are connecting from the Zoom app. Participants who dial in
will not need to enter the passcode. In order to be recognized as a
valid participant, we ask that you use your real name when connecting.

The information for this meeting, along with other NAGDU events is
available in the NAGDU Public Calendar, which you can subscribe to by
following this link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions about these meetings or about the calendar
subscriptions, please email me directly or email the National
Association of Guide Dog Users board of directors at board at nagdu.org.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan