[NAGDU] DOT service dog forms

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 10 14:36:17 UTC 2021

Hi Sherry.
Some PDF's have a menu item called Fill and Sign, but I haven't found it to
be really accessible.
>From the doc, hit the alt key, then right-arrow to the Fill and Sign.  Using
Jaws, whenever I get into that item, Jaws stops talking, so it's not useful.
I had to have AIRA get on with Teamviewer and do the signing for me, and
they had to turn off Jaws first.
Not accessible.
This is really unacceptable.
Tracy