[NAGDU] DOT service dog forms

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Sun Jan 10 15:41:34 UTC 2021

This is very disturbing. I think DOT missed the mark in composing these
forms to be completed by legitimate service dog handlers. The relief form
only needs to be completed if flying 8 hours or more. The DOT should have
addressed accessible issues right up front, then relaying that to the
airlines who choose to require these forms.
Thank you for sharing your friends experience in booking a flight, and the
difficulty with these forms.

Kind regards,
Sarah Calhoun