[NAGDU] Guide Dog Matters today

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Jan 17 17:39:13 UTC 2021

Hello, when you say that it is not coming up in the calendar, first, are
you subscribed to the nagdu calendar? If you are not, let me know and I
will send you the link. Second, the meeting will take place at 3:00 p.m.
eastern time today and here is the dial-in information.

+13462487799,,85450651290#  US (Houston)

I checked in the calendar description notes section to make sure that it
was there and it is, so please let me know if you are having trouble with
the calendar subscription or if you need the link so that you can get
subscribed.