[NAGDU] Where is the NAGDU app?

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 02:04:52 UTC 2021

Look what I started!!!  Thank you Mike and all who are checking into this.  I just know that when you don't use an app for awhile, it goes back into the cloud where it will download if it is available, but if it is no longer in the App Store, it disappears from the cloud.  And that is what happened in my case.  Hope we get the app back soon.  I promise I'll use it more often.

Sherri