[NAGDU] harness lights

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:21:04 UTC 2021

There are two lights that I know of and have personally operated that meet your criteria.  I sell one and the other is sold by Roughwear.  The one I sell has a push button on the top.  It is raised and easy to find.  When pressed there will be a vibration pattern equal to the light.  If the light is turned on, the button will vibrate continually until you let go.  The light stays on.  If you press the button again the vibration pattern will pulse which indicates that the light is flashing.  Let go of the button and the light remains flashing. Another press will yield no vibration which indicates the light is off.  These can most easily be put on the harness handle.

The light by Roughwear emits a sound to indicate the various functions. I believe it continues to make a soft beep for the entire time the light is on.

Mine can be found at: shop-on the go.com
And I believe Roughwear is Roughwear.com

HTH,
Julie

Sent from my iPhone