[NAGDU] Voting

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Jul 10 19:27:33 UTC 2021

Did you register for the convention. Just being a member of NAGDU does not
give you access to voting. There were a number of emails and announcements
that anyone who wished to vote NEEDED to register. If that person were a
real member then their number would be added to the list of registered
voters.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson