[NAGDU] Voting

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 10 23:11:58 UTC 2021

Danielle,

You had to register for the convention, and, being a member, when you gave
your voting phone number, should have been able to vote.
You can write to
votingsupport at nfb.org
and take up the matter with them.  Of course, nothing can be done about this
year, but still, if there was a problem they should be made aware.

Hopefully no more virtual conventions, but just in case, you should tell
them you were unable to vote, so they can look into it.

Susan