[NAGDU] Voting

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:51:39 UTC 2021

Let me explain voting. 1) You had to register by May 31 in order to vote. After that you could register, but you could not vote. Registration commenced on March 1 so there was plenty of time. If you were registered to vote and couldn’t, you were instructed to contact your state leadership about it, though there wasn’t anything they could do except tell  you the extension to call at the National Office. They could look on their list to make sure  your number was correct. If you called the office, then you had the opportunity to leave a message. I think Friday there was more help available.
If you were unable to vote, I would still let the National office know in case they want to further perfect this platform even though we will hopefully not need it again. Also, they should really know about the problems.
Cindy