[NAGDU] Resolutions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 12 13:00:51 UTC 2021

Do the numbers really matter?  I want to make sure there is a fair and transparent due process system in place, and that all contracts are available in accessible formats before an application is made.  I think both these things are important, regardless of how many people need to actually use the due process.  Unless, of course, a great plan is in place, and the school admin totally ignores it.  But getting the system in place seems like the logical first step to me, and I think the basics for such a system are in the resolution we passed at convention.
Tracy