[NAGDU] Nutritional needs of dogs very long and complex, read at your own risk.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 23:59:53 UTC 2021

Colleagues,

I would request that you find the top of a message before you enter your own message and enter it above the text of the other messages. If your name only appears at the top of the message, people will think you didn’t write anything unless they decide they should search for it. So, please try to put your message at the top.

When you are replying to a message, you should really delete material that is in that and other messages that are attached to its string. People have more opportunity to try to unsubscribe you from the list. This has happened.

Thank you for helping me and yourselves.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator

Cindyray at gmail.com