[NAGDU] EyeDog Foundation and other things

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:27:42 UTC 2021

Good afternoon,
I got a little behind here. The information concerning EyeDog Foundation is interesting. I thought it was interesting how much information there is about the procedure of receiving a dog. I do have some concerns. It seems a little difficult that they cannot be reached when you need something from them. They only train November through March. What then? Shawn, I am guessing you got your dog there?
They said nothing about a contract. Do you immediately have ownership of you dog from the school?
I think I would prefer a school where we take meals, etc. on the campus, but you would get some interesting variety in this school’s arrangement.
Heather, should you decide to interview that school, it will be interesting to see the outcome of the interview.
Now on respect. I haven’t seen anything in these messages that I thought was disrespectful, though one in particular was a little bit pithy. We should all, including me, read our posts before sending them and consider how they might be received by someone.
Thank you for your interest in this school. I will be interested to see what comes of this application adventure.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
Cindy ray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad