[NAGDU] A quick logistical question, to help trim messages on email list

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 01:43:14 UTC 2021

this will be my last email for the evening, as I am trying to respect list policy of sending no more than five emails per day on average. However, in the interest of respecting Cindy’s suggestion and getting rid of all of the extra crap at the bottom of my messages, does anyone know, on an iPhone, how to select a large amount of text, but not the entire message? That is, the equivalent of using key commands in jaws to hit control shift down arrow? I want to leave the text of the message directly previous to mine so that it can be seen what I’m replying to, but I want to delete all of those unsubscribe links and messages much earlier in the thread. All I can think of right now, is to navigate to the very bottom, and hold down the delete key, virtually, forever, but I’m betting there is an easier way to do this. If there are any iPhone users who want to let me know, either off list, or, maybe on list, maybe other people would benefit from this information too  if they are writing emails from their iPad or iPhone.