[NAGDU] A quick logistical question, to help trim messages on email list

Robert Hooper r.m.hooper at outlook.com
Wed Jul 14 02:21:02 UTC 2021

Heather:
Try the following:
1. Navigate to the beginning of the text that you wish to trim.
2. Locate the "text selection" item in the VoiceOver rotor.
3. Flick to the "page" item, and then flick to the right to initiate the selection. This should select all the text from the cursor to the end. However, as (1) I am unsure of how the operating system defines "page" in this context and (2) I have only had limited need for employing this technique, I cannot vouch for its effectiveness in all situations. It works in Outlook for iOS (the email client I use with the greatest frequency on the iPhone) as well as the built-in Mail app. Depending on your app of choice, your mileage may vary.
I hope that you find this helpful.
Regards,
Robert Hooper, J.D.