[NAGDU] Researching schools

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 16 12:41:10 UTC 2021

Like Susan J, I think it's good to talk to Admissions and look at websites.
I think it's also great to talk to graduates one-on-one, and better yet if
you can actually meet.
I know that's not always easy.  You might need to talk to a person a bit to
get the whole picture, not just a quick chat.  I'm lucky, living near New
York City, where there are lots of guide dog users from different schools.
Convention is also a good place to meet other dog users, though convention
can be a crazy place to get an idea of how well a dog team works.
Tracy