[NAGDU] NFB Uber survey

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:55:42 UTC 2021

I would say, unless we hear otherwise, keep filling it out for all types of trips. However, given that the situation has changed a bit, I would maybe email Timm Elder and ask, or Valerie Yingling. Maybe someone from nagged you can check in and let us know? In theory, even if they don’t want data anymore on neutral or positive experiences, they could simply discard that data. However, it would be good not to waste our time, if they do not in fact need that data. And, depending on how they go through it, whether it’s a live person or a computer, it might confuse the system if they are no longer wanting the neutral and positive trip data. But, I would think that an email to either of the people mentioned above would not be a mess.

Sent from my iPhone