[NAGDU] NFB rideshare survey

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 23 12:24:25 UTC 2021

I went to our survey, and this is what it says:

Rideshare Discrimination Survey

The National Federation of the Blind is seeking feedback from Uber and Lyft
customers who have been discriminated against by either rideshare company
because of disability, including but not limited to a rider's use of a
service animal or white cane, or inaccessible rideshare app technology.
Please take time to report all instances of discrimination. Though NFB's
agreements with both Uber and Lyft expired in 2020, we are gathering
information about ongoing discrimination for legal advocacy.

It looks to me like we only want problems.

Guess I'll take Heather's advice and hunt up someone to ask.

Tracy