[NAGDU] guidedog-owner-trainers at groups.io | Home

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 00:29:49 UTC 2021

Hello Rebecca,

By sending in a subscription request you will then get a confirmation email. When you reply to the confirmation email then you will become a member of the list. Feel free to send an introductory email to the list so we can all welcome you.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer