[NAGDU] On The Go updated contact information

Alyssa Henson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:15:11 UTC 2021

Hello to all! I am Alyssa, the new customer service representative for
Julie Johnson's On The Go shop. As such, I'm writing to let you all know
that we have updated contact information. The online shop is still the
same, but the phone number and email address have changed. The new email
address is onthegodoggear at gmail.com and the new phone numbber is
402-603-8011. Thank you all for being flexible to this change and I look
forward to meeting you all as you purchase and ask questions about Julie's
line of products.
Kindest regards,
Alyssa Henson
customer service representative