[NAGDU] Resolutions

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Jun 12 16:37:12 UTC 2021

Hello Tracy and others. The proposed resolutions were read during the
April meeting of the NAGDU Board of Directors. They were also read
during the Guide Dog Matters meeting on May 16. Now that they have been
officially submitted and now that we have updated language, the ones
that will be read on June 13 and later on June 23 will essentially be
the ones that the resolutions committee will discuss for recommendation
to pass to the convention. If the resolutions make it to the convention
floor, then the membership will be given the opportunity to approve
them. Since we are looking to get support from all NFB members even if
they are not guide dog users, we are holding these meetings to help
members be informed. We do not have recordings of the last meeting
available. So, if you can come to the meeting on June 13 or June 23, you
will be able to hear them. For those who cannot attend one of those
meetings, we will discuss them again on July 6 during our annual seminar.

I hope this helps.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan