[NAGDU] Fisher Update

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:25:37 UTC 2021

Fisher crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning with assistance. He was so so devoted. Even though he slept a lot, he would often perceive I had left him and would hunt for me and follow me. His last sensations were lying on my feet while we petted him and talked to him. I wanted to await his fifteenth birthday, but it felt as if maybe that was pushing him. He was tired, and he was going on I think because he did not want to leave me. I am mostly at peace with it, but I miss him deeply. I have had him since December 2008.
Cindy Lou Ray