[NAGDU] Fisher Update

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Jun 18 23:45:11 UTC 2021

Hello Cindy, so sorry to hear it had to come to this. Decisions like
this are not ever easy but as much as you miss him, if you feel it was
the right thing, then it was the right thing. From me and Stacie in
Houston, our thoughts go out to you. Please give us a call if you want
to chat.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan