[NAGDU] Fisher Update

Ann Edie Annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jun 19 12:51:47 UTC 2021

Dear Cindy,

I'm so sorry for your loss of Fisher. I believe that the depth of our grief
upon their death mirrors the strength of the connection that we have built
with our beloved animal partners over all the years together. The sadness
will fade, but the love connection will always remain. I hope you can
celebrate the love and the forever bond between you two.

We'll be thinking of you,
Ann & Panda