[NAGDU] Reminder of our Texas Association of Guide Dog Users meeting this Sunday

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 04:00:07 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Please join us for our monthly Texas Association of Guide Dog Users meeting
at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Convention is right around the corner, and we will be discussing the three
resolutions that NAGDU submitted for consideration. We will also go over
other guide dog-related activities during our convention.
We are meeting via the Zoom platform Sunday, June 27at 4 p.m. central time.
Here is the information that you will need to join us.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/650593045

Meeting ID: 650 593 045
One tap mobile