[NAGDU] harness lights

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Wed Jun 30 22:25:38 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I’m interested in harness lights as the subject mentions.

I want any feedback from people who use them, and perhaps some very good
tips on where I can get them.

I’ve seen a few frog lights, but they seem so hard to manage. I’m totally
blind with no light perception so hoping for something very easy to use.
I’m wanting one with a slider kind of switch or some kind of switch.

The lights I’ve seen have a button on the front that is hard to feel where
it is, they don’t beep to let me know the button has been pressed. They
also cycle through several modes.

One of these lights had around 4 modes, anything from soft light to strong
light and then flashing mode. While they might be good, I want a light that
is far more simple to use, one that I can take off the harness when the dog
isn’t wearing it, something that might be strapped to the harness.

I hope people here can help me, thought something like what I require would
be nice and easy to find, but apparently not so easy once all is said and
done.

Looking forward to people’s thoughts.

Cheers.

Brent.

--

CAUTION: This email, links and files included in its transmission by
Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 and its group of companies