[NAGDU] Info pilot dogs

JOE JR OTOOLE joeotoolejr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:30:28 UTC 2021

Ciao Stefania, I am a first time guide dog user from California. I received my dog from Guide Dogs for the Blind in San Rafael California. I would recommend researching them to see if they will consider clients from Italy. My dog is a beautiful 55 lbs. well behaved no barking Labrador Retriever. Of course travel is longer to California.  Fortunately there are great guide dog schools on the east coast.
Wishing you the best of luck.