[NAGDU] doggy repo

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 14:49:05 UTC 2021

Sandra,

	This is very true. This sort of intimidation helps keep us quiet!
Not only do they talk about us to other training programs, one of our
members posted to the list details of Les demers case that she could have
only received from Southeastern, as they were not publicly posted. One more
example of immoral, unethical behavior by Southeastern!

Marion

Marion Gwizdala
(813) 626-2789
Blind411 at verizon.net