[NAGDU] doggy repo

consuelo johnson consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:47:50 UTC 2021

If she had a lawyer in place right about now she can get to school in a
couple of loopholes I’m not a lawyer but I am a criminal justice major when
she tried to explain that the dog went to a new vet then the school should
have researched it and found out exactly to corroborate her story The next
thing I would do is read through their policy or their contract and see if
she violated any of those set forth in the contract if she did not then
they did not have the right to take her dog  she gave the information for
the new vet as well as the vets name and telephone number why didn’t they
call it to find out what they needed to know I know a blind lawyer but I
have to see if he still in practice if he is then I’ll give you the name
and information that you need he deals with disability rights and advocacy
rights give me a couple of days and let me see and then I’ll pass the
information along

--
be well and blessed