[NAGDU] dog ownership

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:35:20 UTC 2021

GDB had the best follow up services until they attempted to change grad services.  What other school could you have gotten a field rep out five times in a six month period because the dog decided it was snot going to work after coming home from training.  September eventually got her act together, but the field rep and I had both agreed that the next time he came out, if she was not working the way she should be they would have retired her and found me a new dog.
Jordan