[NAGDU] Fear of skateboards

Scott Wilson s.wilson661 at icloud.com
Sun Mar 28 13:51:44 UTC 2021

I’m very sorry to hear that your dog is having difficulties with skateboards, sometimes throughout their life things that they may be really didn’t care for but didn’t make too much of a fuss about can amplify and increase as they age. And even as far as new things developing later on in their life. These are the unfortunate parts of having a living breathing animal. Although they are super intelligent and amazing partners for travel. Even the common house dog can come up with things later on in life that were never a problem prior. No one has been able to explain why this happens, But doing exactly what you’re doing and trying your best to resolve The problem with positive reinforcement and encouragement is what I think is the best method. But I would definitely contact your school and seek their advice. Although problem-solving can usually be done on our end without contacting the school, there are those certain things that are just way too difficult to figure out even for the schools. But I don’t see this being an issue that would call for retirement or anything like that. It would have to fall into the category of dangerous or unsafe. I wish you the best outcome and lots of luck in figuring out this problem, please update us on your progress no matter which way it goes. These kind of problems arise more than you would think and hearing the resolution or the outcome could be helpful to others and myself. Thank you very much for the explanation and sharing your question. Wishing you the best, tales up!