[NAGDU] Fear of skateboards

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Sun Mar 28 14:44:53 UTC 2021

Sandra,

That is awful about your dog!  I am just curious, did you have any
repercussions with that boy's family for the vet expense?  Or, the cost of
the dog?  Sully, my first dog had to retire at 5 because of a dog attack.
It was at a farmers market, and I didn't have time enough in my panicked
state to get the ladies name, and she got out of there as fast as she could.
Sully was the most fantastic dog ever, so I understand what you are saying
about your dog!
I know that interfering/hurting  a guide dog team is a misdemeanor in some
cases.
Janell and Miss Rosy