[NAGDU] Roundabouts

Sandra Johnson sljohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 19:55:17 UTC 2021

Hi,

When I got Eva in 2014 I asked her trainer that same question.  They have lots of roundaboutsin my area and are and always building more.  He basically said to avoid them.  The purpose of the roundabout is to keep the traffic moving so the cars never stop to give pedestrians a safe crossing.  This is another example of doing what is best for the drivers but not caring what happens to people who do not drive.  Now if I am going to a new place, I check out the route in advance with a maps app to be sure I know if there are changes I have to make in order to have the safest route for someone walking.

Sandra and Eva