[NAGDU] Dogs and TV

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 7 20:38:17 UTC 2021

I'll never forget staying home on Christmas Eve with young relatives while
the rest of the adults went to church.
I decided to watch A CHILD'S CHRISTMAS IN WALES.
I had my first dog, a German Shepherd, at the time, and she was quite new.
Unfortunately, when there were dogs on TV, she would start barking, and she
woke the kids up.
I had to turn off the TV.

Susan