[NAGDU] Upcoming at Georgia Guide Dog Users Meeting, Becky Floyd of Gallant Hearts

Marj Schneider marjschneider at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 4 19:21:10 UTC 2021

Hello All,

I'm writing to mention an upcoming meeting of Georgia Guide Dog Users
being held in person and on Zoom on Friday, November 12 from 4:00-6:00
PM.  We welcome non-members to attend, particularly those of you in
Georgia. the first part of the meeting will be a presentation from
Rebecca Floyd, executive director of Gallant Hearts Guide Dog Center in
Madison, Mississippi.

Becky has been a guide dog handler for 57 years and has lead Gallant
Hearts for the past decade. She will be speaking to us about stress and
anxiety experienced by our dogs. How do we know when they're anxious or
stressed? What signs should we be looking for and what can we do to
minimize these problems for our dogs?

The business portion of the meeting will follow, which you are welcome
to attend as well.

If you would like the Zoom link to participate, please email me at
<marjschneider at bellsouth.net>