[NAGDU] Fitness

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 11 12:44:16 UTC 2021

Last night's NJAGDU meeting had speakers from several schools talking about
how COVID had affected their operations.  One said they had noticed quite a
few students coming into class less fit than they usually would be, since
they hadn't gotten out much for a while.

I thought that was interesting, as I hope to be in class in the next couple
months.  I have made an effort to get out for a walk every day since the
pandemic started, and I feel reasonably fit, but I'm also going to use my
elliptical more.  It will do me good in more ways than one.  And do my
balance exercises, so hopefully I'll be less likely to fall down.

Tracy