[NAGDU] soft brush

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 11 13:51:03 UTC 2021

For many years, I've used something I think is called a soft terrier brush
to finish my dog's grooming.  First I use the big bristle brush, then the
fine comb, then the soft brush.  The soft brush fits into my palm and has
very short, blunt pins closely packed together.  The backing is soft rubber
and totally flexible.

Now that brush is falling apart, and I'm trying to replace it.  I see other
brushes on Amazon that say "soft slicker", but are they actually soft?  I'm
not sure what to get.

My dog is a lab with fairly short fur, and I expect my next dog will be
similar.

Recommendations?

Tracy