[NAGDU] dog sons

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Fri Nov 12 23:32:37 UTC 2021

Greetings and wags!

My wife, Masha, said yesterday that I should mention some good dog songs
we listen to.  Two we both like are "Good dog" by Bob Franke and also
"Good Dog" by Dave Stamey.  I also like "Old Red" by Shelton Blake and
"Old King" by Neil Young.  None of these is about a guide dog, but since
we found three of them via Alexa, and Alexa doesn't seem to know about
guide dog songs, that's how it is.

Does anybody know of good guide dog songs?  I'd especially like to hear
the one about Leader dogs, which I heard parts of at NFB headquarters
way back when.  But, of course I'm glad to get recommendations for good
non-guide dog songs if folks care to send them.

Thanks!

Al