[NAGDU] What was the exciting news last night?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:45:42 UTC 2021

Good morning friends. There wasn’t anything in the board meeting that was extra special, nothing exciting. It was just a standard board meeting. We did hear some more news about people having denials. That’s not exciting. I don’t think that I’d be in correct to say that it was just the standard board meeting and nothing that was out of the ordinary from what you are usually are able to attend. Cindy Ray Cindy ray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone