[NAGDU] What was the exciting news last night?

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Nov 23 21:30:33 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, for the record, all NAGDU board meetings are exciting.
Now, did I just say that because I have to or because it's true? I'll
leave that for you to decide. Seriously though, what some may find
exciting, others may find old news. Take for example, new people who are
joining for the first time. They may find the part about the NAGDU
calendar and the NAGDU Facebook page exciting because they are learning
about them for the first time while the NAGDU board members may think
that is old news. So, it really is a matter of perspective. Now, as to
the new formation of the South Carolina Association of Guide Dog Users,
we will give our friends in that wonderful state all the support we can.

Thanks everyone.

--

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President