[NAGDU] question

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:14:55 UTC 2021

Yes. Oh my gosh, I knew I was going to forget something, of some sort. So thank you for that, yes, these times are Eastern standard time. I will make sure I edit that when I send out the reminder email that I usually try to put out one day prior to the event. I am so used to the zoom invite’s auto filling some of that information, but I think that applies more when it is put into a calendar, then when it is copied into an email. So thank you for catching that.

Sent from my iPhone