[NAGDU] soundblasting the mice in our home

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Wed Oct 13 01:18:19 UTC 2021

Greetings!

My wife and I had to buy a new stove in 2013, right about this time of
year.  Well, right about this time of this year, we've learned that mice
have had so much fun in that stove that we once again need a new one.
Annual contracts with and regular and some extra visits from our pest
control compnay may have done a lot of good, but even bait around the
stove could not protect.

I'd assumed that the gismos that are supposed to scare pests away with
high frequency emanations would also bother my dog.  Wanting the next
stove to last a lot longer than eight years, though, I wrote to Seeing
Eye to ask if there might be some such products that are safe.  I got a
recommendation from one of the people there, who said the thing works
and doesn't bother his pets. Here's the link from his e-mail:

https://www.amazon.com/Pest-Repeller-Ultimate-AT-Electronic/dp/B0011TIG4Q/ref=sr_1_57_sspa?crid=358NIKFJRSUX8&dchild=
<https://www.amazon.com/Pest-Repeller-Ultimate-AT-Electronic/dp/B0011TIG4Q/ref=sr_1_57_sspa?crid=358NIKFJRSUX8&dchild=>

I'm writing here to ask if folks know about or have used this or some
other such device and, if so, how well it worked and if any dog minded
it.  I trust the guy I got the recommendation from, but I'd like to get
more good information from people here.  I do not want Sheldon wishing
the sound was gone and the mice were back--assuming, of course, that
they do go away in the first place.

Thanks for any help!

Al