[NAGDU] Pop Up Crates

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:18:09 UTC 2021

Hello, Janet:

I have a pop-up crate for my dog, and it is fantastic. My dog loves it, and it is very easy to fold up and put inside a backpack to transport. A possible problem with it might be that it would be easy for a dog to chew through and escape, but if your dog does not do that, it should be fine. Here is a link to it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GWSPL2Q/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_imm_0E0TFB52RQDMZK61M34J

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Best,

Rachel and Demi