[NAGDU] food rewards and guide work

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 15:41:44 UTC 2021

AKA The Way to a dog's heart is through his stomach?

If they don't much care for food rewards, (some dogs are not really that motivated by food) a good scratch behind the ears or under the chin might also work as a reward.  You just have to learn your dog, and figure out what's special to him or her.
And sometimes, when they're having tummy issues, a food reward is not a very good idea.  So it's good to have a backup plan or two.

Susan
sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net